Guide Lines for Model Exhibition cum Innovative Ideas
- Soft copy of short write-up about the project to be emailed to the email id of the particular branch.
- Students must forward write-up along with full details of the participants such as Name, Roll No, College Name, Mobile No. and email ids.
- Maximum three students are allowed to present their models.
- Students must be in possession of their College Identity cards and those who are having professional membership also carry membership id.
- I & II prizes will be awarded for the best models.
- Projects will be accepted in the area of ECE, EEE, Mech, Civil, CSE and MBA through emails
- Hardware and software models will be accepted for presentation and evaluation.
- Only one kit would be provided for each batch but lunch is provided for all the participants.
- Model/projects should be send to concerned department mail id's.
- Registration fee is Rs: 300/- per project per team.
- Registration fee is Rs: 250/- per project per team for CMRGI.
- Final dates of submission of short write-up:
- Last date for Model Submission: 18th March, 2017
- Model Intimation Accept/Reject: 19th March, 2017
Guide lines for Paper Presentation
- Soft copy of 300 words abstract and the full paper not exceeding four pages should be submitted in IEEE format.
- Papers must be forwarded along with full details of the participants such as Name, Roll No, College Name, Mobile No. and email id's.
- Students must be in possession of their College Identity cards and those who are having professional membership also to carry membership id.
- The topic can be any relevant topic in the field of that particular branch.
- Maximum of two authors are allowed per paper to be presented.
- The abstracts should not be more than 200-300 words including the name of participants, college should be submitted by the final date given as mentioned in the web site.
technical fest, however they have to carry (soft & hard copy) of an abstract).
- The participants must carry a hard copy and a soft copy of the presentation.
*extending more than a minute after the warning bell will be penalized.
- The presentation should be done on power point presentation only.
- Participation fee: Rs: 200/- team
- Participation fee: Rs: 150/- team for CMRGI
- Final dates of submission of abstracts/full paper :
- Last date for Paper Submission: 19th March, 2017
- Paper Intimation Accept/Reject: 20th March, 2017
- Papers should be send to concerned department mail id's.